Google Digital Garage Training is given by Google and with Google Digital Garage you can demonstrate your mastery of online markting skill and deliver good business impact. The Google Digital Garage has 26 Modules of digital skills of 40 Hrs. Google Digital Garage is a non-profit programme from Google delivering free digital skills training via an online learning platform. Google Digital Garage Certifications will make you expert in digital skills you need to grow your business, your career. These Free courses from Google to become a digital expert. Learn at your own pace, with flexible and personalised training courses designed to build your confidence and help you thrive. The Google Digital Garage will make you to discover tools to make your business succeed, Improve your interview skills, Prepare for the career you want. You should attend Google Ads Apps Certification as well to grow in your career.
Other Important Exam Links – Must visit
You should visit our few findings below for success in exam
1. Google Digital Garage Training Official Link
2. Completed Google Digital Garage Exam Answers
3. Completed Google Certification Exam Details
3. Other Best Free Certification Exam Details
ServiceCentreList.com is providing the answer of questions asked in Google Digital Garage Certification exam. With these answers you will be able to score 80%+ exam and can get Google Digital Garage Certification. For that you need to just attempt all the questions mentioned for Google Digital Garage Certification.
Google Digital Garage – Fundamental of Digital Marketing Courses Modules
When you subscribe for Google Fundamentals of Digital Marketing course on Google Digital Garage, you will learn 26 Modules of digital Marketing. These 26 Modules, you can complete in approx 40 Hrs.
- The online opportunity
- Your first steps in online success
- Build your web presence
- Plan your online business strategy
- Get started with search
- Get discovered with search
- Make search work for you
- Be noticed with search ads
- Improve your search campaigns
- Get noticed locally
- Help people nearby find you online
- Get noticed with social media
- Deep dive into social media
- Discover the possibilities of mobile
- Make mobile work for you
- Get started with content marketing
- Connect through email
- Advertise on other websites
- Deep dive into display advertising
- Make the most of video
- Get started with analytics
- Find success with analytics
- Turn data into insights
- Build your online shop
- Sell more online
- Expand internationally
Google Digital Garage Certification Exam Answers
1. What’s The Biggest Challenge For Most Businesses When Going Online?
Planning a budget
Developing a plan
Optimising a website
Defining a customer base
2. Web Analytics Can Tell You Many Things About Your Online Performance, But What Can Analytics Tools Not Tell You?
What your customers are doing on your website
Where your customers have come from before visiting your website
Where your customers go after leaving your website
What your customers are looking for on your website
3. Website Hosting Servers Have Their Own Unique IP Address, What Does This Address Consist Of?
Numbers and letters
Letters and symbols
4. When Defining A Strategy For Your Business, How Can Competitor Analysis Help You Establish A USP (Or Unique Selling Point)?
It can enable you to offer discounts that compete directly with your competitors’ pricing
It can identify how your offering is different in comparison to your competitors
It can give you deeper insight into the market and their approach
It can reveal which additional regions you could be operating in so that you can grow your business
5. You Notice That When People See Images Of Your Products Online, You Have An Increase In Conversions Or Sales. Which Customer Touchpoint Could You Use To Take Advantage Of This Insight?
6. How Can Businesses Benefit From Using Analytics On Their Website?
It will show you where your audience comes from
It will list which pages your audience does not like
It will show where your customers go after they’ve left your site
It will show you why your audience visit your site
7. Websites Are Hosted On A Server And Each Of These Servers Has Its Own Unique IP Address. What Does The ‘IP’ Stand For?
8. When Designing Content As Part Of Your Content Marketing Strategy, What Does The ‘Think’ Stage Represent In The ‘See, Think, Do, Care’ Framework?
The consideration phase, when customers start to research potential products to buy
The finance stage, when customers think about their budgets
The action stage, the moment when customers commit and purchase your product
The sharing stage, when customers share images and feedback on your products
9. Which Are The First Steps You Should Consider When Constructing An Online Business Strategy?
Understand the target audience
Change your mission statement to match the goals
Create goals and identify a USP
Define and segment your audiences
10. Where Does The Domain Name Of A Website Primarily Sit?
In the URL
In the coding of your header image
In your navigation menu
In your logo’s hyperlink
11. When Planning Your Website, What Is One Of The Key Things You Should Consider?
The order your products will appear on the site
What you want your customers to do on the site
How customers will interact with the site
What your customers want to see on the site
12. When Considering Whether To Have A Web Presence For Your Business, Which Of The Following Is Not A Major Factor?
How long you’ve been in business
13. When You’re Building A Business Website, What Purpose Does A Server Have?
It manages your website
It hosts your website
It promotes your website
It secures your website
14. When Looking To Advertise A New Business Online, What Is One Of The Major Benefits Of Display Ads?
They are seen by everyone
They have higher click-through rate
They can come in many different formats
They don’t cost too much to set up
15. Imagine A Customer Has Downloaded An App Made By Their Local Hardware Store. How Could That Business Connect With Their Audience Through The App?
Call the customer when there is an offer they’d enjoy
See where their customers are and monitor their shopping behaviours
Send them offers when they enter a certain geographical area
Add items to their in-app basket that you think they’d like
16. What Is The Term We Use To Describe How Search Engines Categorise Each Piece Of Content?
17. When Using A Search Engine, What Is The Name Of A Word Or Phrase Somebody Types To Find Something Online?
18. When Looking To Optimise The Performance Of A Website To Improve Its Search Engine Ranking, Using ‘Long Tail Keyword Terms’ In Your SEO Plan Often Allows You To…
Outrank lots of larger, more established companies
Find more opportunities
See more traffic than short tail keywords
Perform better on social media
19. Gaining backlinks to your website is a great way to improve the SEO performance. What best practice will encourage people to link back to your site?
Pay people to link back to your site
Write some great content they will find useful
Ensure your staff link back to your site
Link to them first, regardless of whether they have anything interesting on their site
20. There Are Many Ways You Can Improve The Performance Of A Website From An SEO Perspective. When It Comes To Link Building, Which Of The Following Statements Is Accurate?
The quantity of links is important, not the quality
The quality of links is important, not the quantity
Links hidden within code on sites improves your SEO performance
Links hidden within images on sites improves your SEO performance
21. Which of the following will be achieved by including an offer in a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) ad?
It will help the ad stand out and encourage people to click it
It will guarantee the ad appears at the top of the search results
It will increase the amount of users across your entire website
It can increase the quality score of your ad
22. Fill the blank: When managing SEM campaigns, the best way to optimise your quality score is to improve the _________ of your keywords, adverts, and landing pages.
23. When fine-tuning paid search ads, you change a broad-match keyword to a phrase-match keyword using which symbol?
24. When running a search engine marketing campaign, what goal do you expect to achieve by having conversion tracking on your site?
To see personal data about the person who bought from you
To understand what is working and what is not
To increase your budget to get more traffic
To advertise internationally more easily
25. Search engines see the content on a website as written code. How can you help search engines identify the images on your website?
Place them well within your text
Make them eye-catching
Put branding on them
Give them descriptive names
26. When looking to increase the presence of a website, putting together your search engine optimisation plan will help you plan your steps. Which activity would be first on the list?
Choosing what images to put on your website
Reserving all the social profiles that you will be using for the business
Finding people who will link back to your website
27. When optimising a website for search, what impact do meta and title tags have on the search engine?
They are hidden messages that have no bearing on search engines
They are the on-page content that appears on your homepage, telling search engines what you do
They are automatically generated and help websites rank within search engines
They are embedded messages that help the search engine determine what’s on the page
28. When advertising on search engines, if you bid the same as your competitor, having a higher quality score will mean you appear where in comparison?
On the next page after them
29. When advertising using Search Engine Marketing (SEM), you only pay…
when your ad appears within the search results
when a conversion happens on your website
when your ad is clicked by someone
when someone stays on your website for more than 2 minutes
30. What can you achieve if you divide your search engine marketing account into relevant campaigns and ad groups?
Drive more traffic to your website
Target more people in different areas of the world
Ensure people see relevant ads that relate to their search query
Stop using negative keywords
31. What is the most important thing to consider when optimising a search engine marketing campaign?
Increasing the bid for the keywords you are targeting
Increasing the relevance of the keywords, ads, and landing page
Adding lots of keywords to the campaign to get more traffic
Continually changing the ad copy
32. What’s the first step in the search engine optimisation process for your website?
Writing fresh content
Setting an ad budget
33. When Ranking Websites On Search Engine Results Pages, Which Element Of A Website Do Search Engines Value The Most?
How long the content on the page is
If you mention keywords over 50 times in a short piece of content
Unique, engaging, relevant content
Where you are in the world when adding content to your site
34. A Lot Of Factors Can Affect How Well A Website Will Rank On Search Engines. What Role Does Metadata Have In This Process?
Helps your website stand out from the competition
Allows you to input lots of keywords so that you appear for all of them
Provides search engines with more consistent and clear information about what’s on the website
Allows you to place sales promotion offers within the search results
35. Which Of The Following Is A Benefit Of Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?
Reach out to potential customers actively looking for your product or service
Create different types of ad formats to show to potential customers
Target people based on their interests and habits
SEM is a lot cheaper than any other advertising medium
36. If You Want To Track A Completed Order In Your Website, What Would Be A Proper Place To Add The Conversion Tracking Code?
Order confirmation page
Order form page
Contact us page
37. Fill The Blank: When Optimising SEM Campaigns, Negative Keywords _________ Your Ads From Appearing When People Search For Things That Aren’t Relevant To Your Business.
increase the chance of
decrease the chance of
38. Fill The Blank: ‘Search Engines _________ The Internet To Discover Content.’
39. What Are Three Key Considerations When Evaluating Keywords For Search Engine Optimisation?
Competition, cohesiveness, relevance
Frequency, competition, relevance
Relevance, cohesiveness, execution
Frequency, execution, relevance
40. We Use Them Every Day, But What Is The Overall Purpose Of A Search Engine?
To position websites based on how popular they are
To display websites in a random order to increase site traffic
To ensure every business gets an equal number of site visits
To help the user find the most relevant answer to their query
41. Which Search Query Would Trigger An Ad Based On This Keyword: [London Portrait Photographer]?
Portrait photographer London
London portrait photographer
Photographers in London
42. Google Search Console “Crawl” Reports Let You Monitor…?
If potential customers can access your web pages
If Google can view your web pages
How people interacts with your website
What information Google records about your site
43. To Improve Your Website’s SEO Performance, When Should You Consider Updating Your SEO Plan?
When you write a new blog post
When you have a sale or promotion
When you add a new service or product
When you employ new staff
44. When Trying To Promote Your Business Locally, What Three Key Bits Of Information Should Be Present In Your Directory Listing?
Business name, address, phone number
Personal name, business name, postcode
Name, PO box, freephone number
Business name, CEO, company registration number
45. Fill The Blank: When It Comes To Promoting A Business Locally, Search Engines Can _______________ Your Business In The Search Results Page If The User Is Near Your Location.
46. Using Social Media For Business Purposes Can Be Very Different To Running Personal Profiles. If You’re Looking To Attract People To Your Social Network, What Tone Of Voice Should You Consider?
Stern & Serious
Serious & Honest
Fun & Inviting
Engaging & Inviting
47. When It Comes To Knowing Which Social Media Platforms To Focus Your Efforts On, How Can You Work Out Which One Will Work Best For You?
Compare follower numbers across platforms
Use online analytics tools to measure engagement
See what competitor businesses are using
Ask friends and family which platforms they use
48. Mobile Apps Are A Great Tool To Engage With Customers On The Go. What Is One Of The Major Benefits Of A Mobile App Over A Website?
Apps allow you to send push notifications
Apps are easy to access on the app store
Apps generally work on more mobile devices
Apps allow you to collate more data on your customers
49. When Looking To Create Video Content For Your Marketing Strategy, What Three Best Practices Should You Look To Include?
Short, technical, include a call to action
Relevant, short, entertaining
Short, entertaining, include a call to action
Short, relevant, include a call to action
50. Fill In The Blank: When Search Engines Use Factors Like Geolocation, IP Address And Location-Based Search Terms To Produce Geographically Tailored Results, This Is Called _____________.
51. Why Is It Important To Reach Customers On Their Mobiles When Advertising Locally?
People use their phones while they are on the go
Ads are smaller in mobile devices and therefore cheaper
People prefer to receive adverts on their mobile
Everyone has a mobile phone
52. When Looking To Promote A Business On Social Media, What Is A Good Way To Grow Your Social Media Following Or Engagement Quickly?
Pay for followers
Follow all of your competitors’ followers
53. When Building A Website For A Business, What Type Of Design Should It Have In Order To Be ‘Mobile Friendly’?
A scaled design
A visual design
A responsive design
An integrated design
54. When Designing Mobile Advertising Campaigns, What Is A Best Practice To Identify Which Keywords To Target?
Ask your audience what they search for when looking for similar products
Use the Google Keyword research tool or Bing Keyword research tool
Use a tool to harvest the keywords your competitors are using
Use all the usual keywords from your website in your advertising account
55. ‘Because Online Attention Spans Are Shorter, A Great Hook Or Opening Sentence Is Important To Draw People In.’ What Is This A Best Practice Example Of?
Writing engaging online copy
Keeping the target audience in mind
Understanding the user journey
Being consistent in your approach to copy
56. Why Is Social Media A Great Tool For Your Business To Build Trust And Engagement With Your Audience?
You can share offers and discounts exclusively to your following
You can share blogs from other businesses to cover more than what you do
You can share honest reviews about your product or service
You can connect with customers at any time of the day
57. What Type Of Tool Can Be Used To Monitor And Evaluate Your Social Media Audience’s Actions On Your Website?
Content scheduling tools
Audience profiling tools
Social media analytic tools
Website analytic tools
58. Which Of The Following Is A Core Benefit That Content Marketing Can Bring To A Business’s Online Presence?
It can improve sales by directing more traffic to your website
It can enable a business to create a bank of content, which can be reused to create ads
It helps a company identify its biggest competitors
It provides you with another channel to push sales and promotional messages to customers on a regular basis
59. When Looking To Get Noticed Locally Online, What Information Should You Ensure Is On Your Website As A Minimum?
Your social media links
An interactive map
Your physical location details
Business registration number
60. When Looking To Promote Your Products And Services Locally, What Are The Benefits Of Using Search Engine Ads?
Everyone uses search engines
You can target ads to a specific geographic area
You can target ads to specific genders
Search ads are cheaper than display adverts
61. When It Comes To Mobile, How Would You Define Usability?
The visitor’s time navigating your site
The visitor’s experience on your site
The visitor’s general time on your site
The vistior’s purpose when on your site
62. Which Of The Following Actions Would Be Most Effective For A Business To Take In Order To Help Them Progress Towards Achieving Their Content Marketing Goals?
Personalising content to make each customer feel important, taking into account available data about each individual customer.
Reducing the number of channels used for content marketing to only those channels with the highest referral numbers, thus saving money
Identifying audiences who view their content, and ensuring those specific audiences get targeted in the future, with the aim of increasing sales
Refining their content marketing strategy as they go, taking into account available data and metrics
63. With More And More Users Using Mobile To Look At Websites, It Is Key That You Optimise Your Site So Users Can Find It When Searching Online. Which Two Elements Should You Look To Optimise For Improved SEO Performance?
Site speed and usability
Keywords and metadata
Image size and navigation
Site speed and visual appearance
64. Mobile Advertising Is A Great Tool For Marketers, But All That Good Work Could Be Undone If Your Website Isn’t What?
Optimised for different devices
Full of relevant information
65. Which Of The Following Tools Could Be Used To Gain An Insight Into The Phrases And Questions People Search For About A Given Subject Online?
Answer The Public
Google Ads Editor
Facebook business manager
66. Digital Marketing Isn’t Just About Selling Your Products Internationally. It Can Be Used To Great Effect For Local Businesses. What Do We Mean By ‘Local Businesses’?
A business that operates from a specific geographic location
A business that is within a 5km radius from the customer
A business that has existed within a community for more than 5 years
A business that has existed within a community for more than 5 years
67. Which Of The Following Would Be Described As A Good Business Goal To Set For Your Social Media Campaigns?
Increase staff morale
Increase audience engagement
Increase customer satisfaction
Increase overall profit
68. When Looking To Advertise Your Business To Mobile Users, Social Media Advertising Can Be Really Effective Because…
it allows you to target people who have ad blockers enabled
it can be seen by people who aren’t logged into their accounts
it allows you to target people based on their likes and interests
it doesn’t cost too much to spread your ads far
69. There Are Lots Of Social Media Platforms Out There, But What Is A Benefit Of Using Smaller, More Niche Social Media Platforms For Your Business?
People on niche platforms are more likely to engage with you
Your content will be put in front of specific audiences
Your content will be seen by a mix of different people, gaining more views and likes
It enhances your brand to be seen on more specific social media platforms
70. What Are The Benefits Of Using Social Media When Looking To Advertise Your Business Locally?
People trust local businesses on social media
You can target ads to a specific local audience
You can make video ads promoting the area
People use social media more than they use search engines
71. Local Directories Are A Great Tool For Getting Noticed Locally Online. What Would Be The First Step In Using A Directory?
Create a listing
Create an ad
Post a link
72. Building A Plan Will Help You To Focus Your Efforts When Using Social Media. What Should You Consider When Making Your Social Media Plan?
Your audience’s data
Your audience’s interests
You audience’s available income
Your audience’s offline behaviour
73. When Looking At Your Email Marketing Metrics, Click Through Rate (Or CTR) Highlights Which Of The Following Insights?
% of people that made a purchase after receiving the email
% of people that opened the email out of the total recipients
% of people who clicked on a link in the email out of the total recipients
% of people who were sent the email against the total number of conversions made
74. When Advertisers Run Online Ads That Typically Include An Image For People To Click On, It’s Called…
Search Engine Optimisation
75. Which Form Of Targeting Would You Use To Display Ads To People Who Have Previously Visited Your Website?
76. Which Of The Following Is The Most Accurate Analogy For A Display Advertising Network?
A targeting option for publishers
A marketplace between online publishers and advertisers
A payments system for online ad campaigns
A targeting option for advertisers
77. When Creating Video Marketing Content On A Budget, What Is The First Thing You Should Consider Doing?
Shooting as much as you can and culling it later
Finding editing software
Finding equipment to use
Planning your content
78. Which Of The Following Is A Key Strategy For Distributing Your Video Content?
Share videos across all of your digital marketing tools
Pick one primary place to share your video content
Trust word-of-mouth to drive traffic to your videos
Send out a postcard to relevant mailing lists
79. What Is One Of The Benefits Of Using Templates For Your Email Marketing Campaigns?
You can reuse the same template
They are always free
You can duplicate the design of your website
Templates work better on mobile
80. Which Of The Following Is A Benefit Of Search Advertising Over Display Advertising?
Search ads are more likely to be clicked on
Search advertising is cheaper than display advertising
Search advertising allows ads to be created in multiple formats
Search advertising is shown to customers who are searching for your specific terms
81. Why Is It Important That You Set Goals When Planning Your Display Ad Campaigns?
To help determine the best way to collate customer data
To help determine the performance and allow for optimisation
To help determine where your budget will be spent
To help determine the performance of your competition
82. If The Analytics For Your Video Campaign Shows People Are Only Watching The First Few Seconds Of Your Video, What Can You Do To Try And Amend This?
Change the colours to be more eye-catching
Change how much your branding is shown in the video
Update the description to tell people more about the video
Delete the video and try again with edited content
83. When It Comes To Email Marketing, What Do We Mean By The Term A/B Testing?
A/B testing means you can split your contacts alphabetically
A/B testing means you send the same email twice to the same people
A/B testing means splitting your audience and sending each of them a different variation of your email
A/B testing means it is spell checked and proofed, prior to hitting send
84. Which Of The Following Is A Benefit Of Display Advertising Over Search Advertising?
Display advertising is cheaper than search advertising
Appearing on relevant websites offering advertising space
Ads can appear at the top of search engine results pages
Display ads are more likely to be clicked on
85. What Can You Do To Help Your Videos Appear In Search Results?
Make the content really interesting
Give detailed descriptions of its content
Clearly brand your videos
Include calls to action within the videos
86. When Planning Your Display Advertising, What Does The Word ‘Placement’ Mean?
The exact location of your ad on a particular page of a website
The size and position of your ad
The exact location of your ad on search engine results pages
The position of text within your ad
87. When Discussing Display Advertising, What Is An Ad Network?
A way to get free traffic to your site
A directory of lots of websites that sell the same products as you do
An online store of images you can use within your content
A platform allowing the advertiser to advertise on websites within the network
88. When Using Display Advertising, What Could You Include In An Ad To Achieve The Goal Of Driving More Sales?
Promotions and special offers
Product shots and detailed information
89. Retargeting Allows You To…
Target users, based on the specific actions they take on your site
Target people, based on their likes and interests
Appear higher within the search results
Target people before they come to your website
90. Which Of The Following Factors Can Impact The Open Rate Of Your Email Campaigns?
The amount of links contained in the email
The number of images in your email
The opportunity for customers to opt-out
The subject line of the email
91. How Can You Attract Social Media Users To Share Your Video Content Online?
Tag them in posts
Make them funny
92. How Can Your Business Benefit From Video Without Making One Yourself?
Advertising on other people’s videos
Commenting on other people’s videos
Sharing other people’s videos
Interacting with other people’s videos
93. When Using Analytics Programmes On Your Website, Which Of These Do Not Fall Under The Category Of A Dimension?
The device users access the site with
The time a user spends on the site
The browser a user uses to visit the site
The geographical location of the user
94. In The World Of Analytics, Tracking The Type Of Device The User Accessed Your Site By Is Considered Which Type Of Data?
95. Fill The Blank: When You Link Google Ads With Google Analytics You Are Able To Understand Which ________ Are Driving Performance.
Social media ads
96. What do website analytics allow you to do?
Set up advertising accounts to drive continuous improvement
Understand users behaviour and improve the effectiveness of your digital marketing efforts
Interact with customers on your website to increase conversion
Predict your users next move based on previous data
97. Why Should You Avoid Focusing On Collecting As Much Data As Possible?
Vast quantities of data will take a long time to process
Large amounts of data are harder to store online
The right information, at the right time, is more valuable
Spreadsheets have a limit on the amount of information they can store
98. How Is A Spreadsheet Defined?
An interactive computer application for the organisation, analysis and storage of data
A static collection of related data tables that can be queried to locate specific fields
A tool for storing large amounts of numerical data, but not text-based data
A digital balance sheet to keep track of financial transactions
99. When Using Analytics On Your Website, What Do We Mean By The Term ‘Conversion’?
The act of a user coming from a certain geographical location
The act of a user spending a certain amount of time on the site
The act of a user meeting a specific metric
The act of a user completing a goal
100. When It Comes To Web Analytics, What Insights Can You Gather Using Analytics Tools?
What websites users visit after leaving your website
How you currently rank in search engines
How people interact with your website
How people interact with your competitors’ websites
101. When Using Web-Based Analytics Tools, By Segmenting The Data You Will Be Able To Achieve Which Of The Following?
Bid higher within your SEM advertising account
Find insights that can help you identify where to make improvements
Build better social media profiles
Run advertising in other countries around the world
102. When Creating A Presentation Based On Lots Of Data, What Principle Should You Bear In Mind?
Show all the information available, to give your audience as much context as possible
Tailor your approach to your audience in order to tell a better story
Stick to visual graphics only, as everyone will prefer this presentation format over tables and text
Present all information in the same way because everyone interprets things similarly
103. How Do You Handle Data In Analytics To Gain Greater Insights Into Our Audience’s Behaviour?
104. What Is The Benefit Of Using Digital Data?
It can help you make informed decisions and improve online performance
Digital data is always 100% accurate
Digital data allows you to save money on offline analytics
Using digital data allows you to automatically reach more customers
105. When using analytics programmes on your website, which of these do not fall under the category of a metric?
Browser users use to access your site
Unique visitors to your site
Time users spend on your site
Number of pages viewed per visit
106. In The World Of Analytics, The Time The User Spent On Your Site Is Considered Which Type Of Data?
107. Which Of These Is Not A Benefit For Businesses Using Fully Integrated E-Commerce Platforms?
The ability to track shipping
Automated complaints process system
108. When Building Your Online Product Store, To Make It As Effective As Possible You Should Look To Optimise The Performance By Using Images In What Kind Of Way?
Use images direct from the internet to ensure accurate file size
Use images direct from the original manufacturer
Ensure images are of a high quality
Use detailed descriptions instead of images to help search engines
109. Fill In The Blank: When You Are Considering The Layout Of The Product Pages, It Is Important To Put Them In ________ Order?
a constantly changing
110. Analytics Can Help Optimise Your Website For Which Of The Following?
For different devices, navigation & search
For different devices & social media profiles
For email templates & social media profiles
For navigation, search & video campaigns
111. If A User Abandons Their Shopping Cart Without Making A Purchase, One Way To Bring Them Back To Complete The Purchase Is?
112. When Trying To Increase The Product Sales On Your Website, One Way To Achieve This Is To_________?
send multiple follow up emails once a purchase has been made
show them remarketing ads with a variety of products
provide the customer with relevant suggested purchases
include a pop up on your website that they have to action before continuing
113. When Looking To Introduce E-Commerce Functions To Your Website, Which Of The Following Would Be The Best First Step?
Build an online store with an integrated payment system
Set up a web-based money transfer software like PayPal
Invest in a new website platform
Use other platforms such as eBay or Etsy
114. If You Are Looking To Expand Your Company’s Presence Online Internationally, Which Of The Following Should You Consider With Regards To Your Online Content?
Translated by an automated tool only
Translated but also locally adapted for the audience
Translated into the native language
Left the same, and not translated
115. Fill The Blanks: When Advertising Internationally, You Should Make Your Business ______ To The New Market, Consider The ___________ And Any Possible ___________ Implications.
accessible | supply chain | legal
affordable | supply chain | language
exciting | customers needs | currency
affordable | customer needs | legal
116. Fill In The Blank: When Considering Expanding A Business Internationally, The Best Place To Start Is To__________?
use online tools to help you understand where there’s a strong demand for your products
move the whole business to that country
replicate your current business in as many countries as possible
buy new domains for the country
117. When Looking To Expand Your Business Internationally On Social Media, What Should You Do First?
Treat all social media channels the same
Use popular phrases and memes for that area
Analyse platforms popular in that area
Not advertise at all, as other countries don’t like social advertising
118. Fill The Blank: In The World Of Display Advertising, Remarketing Is A Way To _________.
pay less per click than standard SEM ads
show ads to people before they visit your website
show ads to people after they visit your website
display a pop up on your website when people visit it
119. How Would You Classify The Content Distribution Channel That Uses Influencer And Outreach Marketing To Increase A Brand’s Reach?
Our Expert Team researched a lot to keep ServiceCentreList.com website updated for certification practitioners for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). We will give the credit for the same by adding your name on the question post. Kindly Comment below with your answers.
Google Digital Garage risposte esame di certificazione
كراج الرقمية جوجل أجوبة امتحان شهادة
Google Digital Garage Réponses de l’examen de certification
Google digital de garaje respuestas del examen de certificación
Google Digitale Garage Certification Exam Antworten
Google Digital Garage сертификации экзаменационные ответы
Respostas Exame de Certificação Google Garagem Digital
People Also Searched For: Google Digital Garage Certification Answers, Google Digital Garage Certification questions, Google Digital Garage Certification exam, Google Digital Garage Certification exam answers, Google Digital Garage Module exam answers, Free Google Digital Garage Certification.
0 Comment on this Article